The Charitable Gift Planners of Southwest Florida is a dynamic and committed group of professionals in the charitable gift planning field, working together to serve non-profit organizations and donors in realizing their philanthropic goals. We follow and advocate the ethical standards established by the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (formerly Partnership for Philanthropic Planning). Membership in our council affords quality educational, networking, mentoring and job search opportunities.
Effective through September 30, 2022, the Board of Directors for the Charitable Gift Planners of Southwest Florida, is presenting you a great opportunity to join or renew your annual membership for only $50 (1/2 of the typical membership dues). More than ever, this is a time we all need to connect, learn and advocate. Our CGPSWFL virtual programs are informative and timely. You may join our local chapter for only $50 per year, or become a member of both the local and national organizations for a total cost of $230.
Membership in the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners includes:
- Quarterly issues of The Journal of Gift Planning, the leading publication for trends, techniques and marketing of planned gifts
- Members only online access to the Government Watch Center and the Gift Planning Library
- Virtual Seminars
- Discounts to the National Conference on Planned Giving
- Access to GIFT-PL – the gift planning listserv and the online membership directory
- Job Search and posting of your resumé - Free
- Gift Planner Update – the e-newsletter
- Frequent e-mail updates on advocacy issues
- Professional resources including the model Standards of Practice, syllabus for Gift Planners, standards on valuing planned gifts, guidelines for the counting of charitable planned gifts, and more
Credit Cards payments are only accepted online.
Do you have a question about transferring a membership? Click here for details.
"As gift planning practitioner, I can attest to the benefits of active Charitable Gift Planners of Southwest Florida membership and would encourage anyone with an interest in this field to join.”- Melodie Rich, CPA